July 17, 2011

Bombshell Swimwear

I will gladly admit it... I’m not the biggest fan of summer. I’m not wild about the sun and I’m probably the only gal in Southern California who actually avoids getting a tan at all costs. And bathing suit shopping? Who enjoys that?? Thankfully this year a lot of vintage-inspired swimsuits are making a comeback. So if you have to lounge by a pool, why not do it in retro style? Cocktails are optional, but definitely encouraged.

PinUpGirlClothing.com has three, full pages of goddesses modeling their bombshell swimwear. Elegant one-pieces, adorable bikinis and mix-and-match tops and bottoms allow for oodles of glamorous configurations. I have ordered several items from PUG and their quality is top-notch, their shipping is fast and return policy is generous. Their average price is around $85-$100 (pictured here is the stunning Doris MayDay modeling PUG's gorgeous Marilyn swimsuit).

To my surprise, Target (of all places) also carries some really cute vintage-looking suits this year. I lucked out on a retro-red, convertible strapless-to-halter one-piece. And best of all it was on sale for only $34.  The suit comes in a variety of colors such as black and white polka dots. Add a big hat, Jackie-O sunglasses and loads of sunscreen... Voila! Retro ready for a day at the pool. Now go get that cocktail.
♥ 
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment