September 12, 2011

Let's Get Cookin'


I admit it. I’m not much of a cook. My talents fall flat in the kitchen and honestly I generally find the whole cooking process to be a painful one. I tend to “cook” (or try to anyway) more often these days since I have a four-year-old who requires nutrients for growth and her general well-being. I would like her to grow up with family recipes and remember yummy meals that “mom used to make,” but I fear that I completely fail in that department. I may not be much of a cook, but I can however handle looking cute in my attempts.

I recently discovered these retro-inspired, handmade aprons by Etsy seller, Boojiboo. You can almost hear, “Oh Luuu-cy! I’m home!” just by entering this adorable store.  Each vintage inspired apron has a special name such as the Bella,  the Sophia, the Maggie and the Chloe. They are full coverage halter aprons in fun, vibrant colors and pleasing patterns. They also offer plus size and skirt-only options along with matching minis for the kiddos. I’m actually looking forward to testing my culinary skills again after discovering this delightful shop. While my pint-sized picky-pants may not remember my meatloaf, if I'm lucky she might remember mom’s style.

No comments:

Post a Comment