January 3, 2012

Faux Collars


Faux Leopard from Plasticland
I recently discovered a magical accessory - the faux fur, faux collar. It’s a furry little number that wraps around your neck turning any plain ol’ sweater into a fabulous, glamorous ensemble. Ahh-mazing! No wonder they were popular accessories in the 1960s.

I stumbled upon a variety of these interesting collars one day strolling by an Ann Taylor of all places. I spotted them from the window and instantly fell in love. It was difficult to decide on one since they were all so stunning. The transformation from ordinary to gorgeous was incredible... and incredibly easy. I ended up leaving with two - a medium grey, that ties into a bow and a dramatic, black collar that makes any top evening-wear ready. I’m addicted to them. (I would put links to the Ann Taylor collars I purchased, but I can’t seem to find them online. This one is similar).

I just received this beautiful, faux leopard collar in the mail today from Plasticland.com. I can’t wait to wear it! It lays so beautifully and feels so luxurious. And for only $15 it gives the perfect touch of retro glamour to any outfit. I’m also really impressed with Plasticland’s customer service. I had made an error over the holidays and they quickly fixed it for me with a pleasant email. They have speedy shipping and their product is high quality. Needless to say, I’m thrilled with this fabulous find!

No comments:

Post a Comment