October 11, 2011

Thank You!


It's been a little over two months since Retro Girl's Guide launched and it's already been an amazing experience - all thanks to you! In this short time I have met the most wonderful women Twittering interesting tidbits, Facebooking sweet comments and sending introductions via email. I have discovered beautiful clothing, darling accessories and so many whimsical websites. And the people behind them are inspiring, intriguing and down-right impressive. I have even made some new friends on this retro road-trip of mine.

I was thrilled to have my 3,000th visitor stop by here at RGG and I absolutely adore my  incredible Facebook friends who make sharing retro finds especially fun. I love my little corner of the web and I look forward to featuring more fabulous discoveries in this new wave of modern nostalgia. Thank you all for embracing this site and loving retro culture as much as I do. This is just the beginning... 

XOXO,
Retro Girl

1 comment:

  1. Of course everyone loves your site, dear, and you - both of you interesting, fun and darling! :)

    ReplyDelete