|Kitsch Bitsch on Zazzle|
Here are some of fun retro finds for the holidays to give either as gifts or keep for your fabulous self. Enjoy!
- Dry Divas Shower Caps: If you are looking for a unique gift to give the retro girl who wants to keep her curls fresh, check out the very vintage looking shower caps by Dry Divas. www.DryDivas.com
- Bettie Page Calendar by Olivia: Who wouldn’t love see beautiful Betty every month? The perfect gift for the Bettie fan in your life by the ultimate pin-up artist. Olivia's Calendar
- Faux Fur Glamour Coat: Wrap yourself up this holiday season in luxury with Stop Staring’s gorgeous retro inspired coat! Faux fur cuffs, black patent leather belt... swoon! StopStaringClothing.com
- Incoco Nail Polish: I haven’t used traditional, wet polish since I discovered the wonder of Incoco dry, press on nail polish. No mess, no fuss, and it actually lasts for two full weeks. Incoco gives you the perfect French tip, fun patterns and beautiful colors. It’s a gift that any retro girl will appreciate. www.Incoco.com
- Ritual Bath: Retro girls love being pampered. Why not give a bath line filled with “a little spirit?” Ritual Bath is a natural product line that’s illuminating, refreshing and best of all it works. I use this line religiously and can’t say enough good things about it. www.RitualBath.etsy.com
- Lolita Girl Clothing: If you are wondering what to wear this holiday season, stop on over at LolitaGirlClothing.com for gorgeous bombshell dresses (and psst! She's having a 50% off sale on Friday, December 16th!) www.LolitaGirlClothing.com
- Hand Painted Accessories: Shoes, bags, vintage accessories all hand painted and customized by Brown Magic Paint Co. by El Chucky for beauty queens everywhere.
- Date Night at Disneyland: Download the sweetest, 1960s CD for your Disney enthusiast. Date Night at Disneyland on Emusic (only $5!)
- Tiki Farm: If you are looking for a unique gift for the guy in your life, how about a little island love in the form of a tiki god? Tiki mugs add the perfect amount of kitsch and whimsy to any bar. www.TikiFarm.com for all things tiki.
- Dungaree Dolly Handbags: Girls love handbags and retro girls will love a bag by Dungaree Dolly! Polka dots, leopard, bows... All stitched by hand by designer, Dolly! www.dungareedolly.com
- Plasticland: There’s something for every retro girl and guy over at the kitschy shop, Plasticland. From dresses, to accessories, to home decor and everything else in between, you’re sure to find a unique gift for even the most difficult to shop for. My favorites: this adorable, pink cuckoo clock and these kissing poodles salt and pepper shakers. www.shopplasticland.com
- Cards & Accessories: Send a little bit of elegantly designed kitschy snark this holiday season and visit the Kitsch Bitsch on Zazzle for all of your retro needs. Neck ties, thank you cards, party invitations, mouse pads, holiday greetings and even postage stamps are just some of the fun things you'll find by the clever Kitsch Bitsch.
- Cocktail Rings: Give the gift of glamour this holiday season with a vintage inspired, granny chic cocktail ring from Ginger's Jewelry Box. These hand-beaded rings are full of personality - like "Helen on Wheels" and "Margie Takes Manhattan." Visit www.GingersJewelryBox.com or Etsy shop, www.GingersJewelBox.etsy.com
- Retro Lingerie by Voluscious: If you are looking for a bit of retro inspired spice with a side order of kitsch, check out indie designer Kayla Rich-Martin and her line, Voluscious. Sexy ensembles in fun patterns such as comic book heroes, leopard, tiki, cherries, classic monsters and much more. www.Voluscious.etsy.com
- Retro Sunglasses: Keep the sun out of your eyes in style with retro sunglasses found at Unique-Vintage.com. (And go ahead and check out the dresses... you know you want to!)
- Lucky Lou Tiki Shoes: Gorgeous, retro inspired and completely hand-carved, you’re walking on art in Lucky Lou’s. The perfect one-of-a-kind gift. Visit www.luckyloushoes.com
- The Flower Tiki: And to go along with the new, tiki shoes how about tiki hair accessories? These custom, handmade hair pieces are perfect for the pin-up in your life. Visit The Flower Tiki on Etsy: www.TheFlowerTiki.etsy.com
- Margarita Bloom: A delightful stocking stuffer is Margarita-Bloom’s retro skin care holiday line, Tinsel, Bell and Holly Wreath Cinnamon Sugar Scrub. Beautifully designed and oh-so yummy!! www.Margarita-Bloom.com
- Vintage Inspired Wall Clock: If you are looking to turn back the hands of time, why not look up (on your wall, that is)? This starburst wall clock by Chaney is a retro find.
- Vintage Hair Styling Book: If your pin-up girl is looking for a how-to book on vintage styles, get her this book, Vintage Hair Styling, by Lauren Rennells for step-by-step techniques.
- Sew Retro: If you know a DIYer (Do It Yourself-er), then this retro sewing book is just thing to make their spirits bright this season. www.sewretrothebook.com